As a dental practice we will;
• Provide written, clear treatment plans for all our
• Try to provide dental appointments at convenient times.
• Follow agreed professional standards for the provision
• Follow professionally agreed protocols for the prevention
of cross infection.
• Provide a friendly welcoming practice.
• Aim to run to your appointed time.
As a patient of this practice we ask that you;
• Commit to attending the dental appointments you have
• Pay for each visit as required.
• Provide constructive feedback for our team if required.
• You understand that sometimes procedures take longer
than planned and as a consequence we occasionally run late.
• Recommend us to your friends and colleagues, as our
practice grows best through referrals from patients who are
happy with the care they have received from us.